Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Springtime Bandit-Done!!

Melo was feeling much better by the time he went to bed last night and was running around like a happy dog this morning.  I hope the kids of the neighbourhood don't have any more fireworks to set off tonight.

Springtime Bandit is finished-even the ends are sewn in.

Pattern:  Springtime Bandit
Yarn:  2 skeins Lion and Lamb from Lorna's Laces
Needles:  5.5mm (Addi Turbo Clicks)

I have mentioned this before but am going to say it again-if you are thinking about lace then check out this pattern.  You are knitting with thicker yarn on larger needles which makes it easier to see the pattern.  The repeat of the pattern is easy to follow and is not intricate like many of the fine lace shawls.

I worked away on Dryad last night and have 5 chart repeats done-15 to go.  Got through 3 episodes of the Y&R, mostly fast forwarding through things that didn't interest me.  What is with the new Abby?  Seriously.  I love it that Victoria and Billy are married.

The postman just walked in with a box from Churchmouse yarns which means that I will be making kits this afternoon.

No comments: