Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Boheme Part Three

Meet Zara Print Melange.

We have six colours in stock.  The yarn is double knitting weight, 100% extra fine merino superwash wool made in Italy.  What more can you ask for in a yarn?

Beth freaked out when this yarn came in.  She had to have a sweater in the blue.  Lynda has the yarn and is working away on a very simple ribbed sweater that will look amazing.

I am making another Boheme in the smallest size.  Two more inches and I can cast off.

I know that I should look for another easy/quick to knit pattern but I really like this one.

There won't be any knitting tonight because of knitting class.  Now I can already hear your questions.  Shouldn't there be knitting at knitting class?  Normally the answer would be 'yes' but tonight is our end of year party.  We are meeting at my house for treats which reminds me that I had better put some white treats in the fridge!!

Fingers crossed that Crystal wins Idol tonight.

1 comment:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Beth has great taste - Zara is one of my favourite yarns!