Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bluetooth mystery

Another box arrived today from Tanis.  I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks at the Frolic.  I have a picture in my head-how close will I be?

Just had a small computer issue while writing my post.  My mouse is wireless and wouldn't connect for some reason.  This happens from time to time so I shut down the computer and restart it.  Tonight when I restarted my Bluetooth was gone.  Nowhere to be found.  I shut down and restarted and it was still gone.  What to do now?  I went to my friend 'google' for an answer and after some reading I decided that it was Beth's cell phone.  Turned the Bluetooth off on her phone and restarted my computer.  Now it works.

Back to the important stuff.  Box arrived from Tanis.  In the box were more Fiddlehead Mitten Kits, Dipped Infinity Scarf Kits and Blue Label Fingering Weight Yarn.

Prism
Lightning
Tulip
Rhythm
Gem
Harvest
Plum

Shadow
Stormy

Moss
Chestnut
Deep Sea

The colours are absolutely beautiful.



There was also a special skein in the box.  This is a new yarn and Tanis sent a skein for me to see.  Silver Label Mulberry Silk Yarn.  100% Mulberry Silk.  500m on a 115 gram skein.  Laceweight.  Oh my gosh-beautiful.  Can you see Ishbel knit in one of these?  I will be placing an order for this by the end of the week and should have it in a couple of weeks.

I spoke with Larisa at Offhand Designs today and my shipment should be leaving California at the end of the week.  Scottie will be in the box.  This is Madeleine with mocha lining and dark brown trim. I want them here NOW!!!

Also in the box will be something that I haven't talked about.  Switch is a tri-fold clutch for interchangeable needles.  The case will accommodate a full set of Addi Clicks or Denise Interchangeable needles.  How cute are these?

Beth is sitting beside me writing a blog post.  It was necessary for me to read it before she would post it.  Take a look-it made me laugh.  I can totally see this  happening!!

It is now time to relax for a bit.  American Idol has been taped and my knitting needles are asking to go to work.  Don't your needles talk to you?

No comments: