Monday, February 01, 2010

New posting options

This morning was spent having my hair done.  I am very, very happy this afternoon.  No more grey!!

I checked into the store to make sure Jane knew where everything was.  She has been away for six weeks which means lots of changes.

Then I was off to help Beth in her warehouse.  I needed to go into her blogger account for a minute and saw that there is new formatting.  It should be much easier now with pictures.  I can move them around.  It is super easy to change the sizes of the pictures.  How come I didn't know about this?

We received many new patterns in the store today.

This is Charleston from Dolce Handknits.  The pattern was knit in Skinny Cotton from Blue Sky Alpacas.

James is knit in worsted weight.  There are endless possibilities for this.

I really like the collar-something different.

I want to see how this looks when it is posted so I am going to end for now.  There is no sense adding lots of pictures if I don't like the look when finished.

No comments: