Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Off to California

One more sleep and then off to Vegas. Sorry, I mean off to work. I am in Vegas until Friday afternoon and then off to Long Beach, California for TNNA. I'm not sure what the best part of TNNA is-seeing the new yarns and accessories or visiting with friends from around the world.

I have lots of work to do yet. There is a newsletter to go out. Laundry to be done. Mail orders to go to the post office.

I am still trying to find out the definition of 'small purse'. Air Canada says that we can't have any carry on luggage but are allowed a small purse. How big is that?

These great bears are knit out of Spud & Chloe Outer-the pattern is new and in the store. I hope that they bring the yarn out in purple so that I can have one knit for my purple room in Myrtle Beach.

Have a good week. I will try and post from Long Beach.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No carry-on - is that new?!? wtf?

Those bears are absolutely adorable!!