Thursday, December 10, 2009

Vacation knitting

I did take some knitting away with me. In my carry on bag (coming and going) was a ball of Noro Kureyon and Lantern Moon circulars. They didn't ask any questions about the knitting needles at the airport.

I started a square for the Log Cabin Afghan in colour 254. I knit for most of the flight to Vegas and almost finished the square. The knitting needles went untouched while we were in Vegas-we were only in the room to sleep. The plan was to knit on the way home but I read instead.

Today has been spent unpacking orders.
Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Baby
Rowan
-Big Wool
-Lima
-Kidsilk Aura
-magazines
Berroco
-Seduce Colors
-Ultra Alpaca
-Blackstone Tweed
-magazines

I have also been working on the website. Yarns have been added and I am waiting for Korey to get the shade cards up.
Naturally
-Vienna
-Aspire DK
-Aspire Super Chunky
Noro
-Taiyo
-Chirimen
-Silk Garden Lite is tonight's job
Trendsetter
-Dune
-Minestrone

I can't wait for Survivor tonight. Will Russell make it another week? Who will get blindsided tonight?

No comments: