Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Della Q

I spent yesterday running around doing errands. The first thing that had to be done was go and pay for my car. It is so much smaller than my Expedition. I can park it almost anywhere :) Bluetooth is set up so now I can use my phone while driving.

Then I spent time in the store going through notes and doing orders. There were a few boxes to be unpacked as well. A few new things came in from Della Q.

This cute bag is called Rosemary and is made of 100% Taffeta Silk. Della says "This cute little bag looks great on the arm as you knit on the go. The closure serves as a perfect way to feed your yarn, tangle-free. An outer pocket holds any notions!"

We have the big bag with shoulder straps but I have been asked for a smaller bag. Meet Lena. 100% Taffeta Silk. She is very pretty.
From Della's website "The stripes are now complimented with a solid band of fabric at the top. An updated look! The new inside pockets include two straight needle pockets, as well as four open pockets for circular needles or other tools."

Organize TWO sets of interchangeable needles in this stylish, plush and practical case. Includes 24 numbered pockets for your tips, six pockets for
your cords and a zip pocket for the accessories!

This case is only available in solid colours (no stripes). We received Purple, Seafoam, Brown and Pink.

I'm not sure that I am enjoying my first day back at work. :) I would like to be having lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and my Jackpot Party slot machine is calling my name. It is cold here too!! Thankfully I will be back in Vegas in less than a month.

No comments: