Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to work

After a couple days of resting I am back at work. I don't think I could have stayed at home for another day. There was cleaning and accounting to do and I didn't feel like doing either.

Saturday was a very lazy day. I ran to Pier 1 to see what was on sale and bought a few Christmas decorations. I am very proud of myself-I could have spent a lot more but showed great restraint. The day was then spent loading and unloading the dishwasher (it really needs a vacation after the past few days), catching up on the Y&R (I am finally current-Sharon and Adam-WOW!!), watching a movie and sleeping. Beth and I watched Julie and Julia-it was okay but seemed to drag on. I was extremely bored by the end which is why I don't go to the theatre to see movies. They could have cut out at least 1/2 an hour and I don't think it would have affected the movie.

Sunday was spent knitting and watching football.

During Boxing Week (December 28-31) we will have some yarn and knitting bags on sale in the store.

Sock Yarn
All commercially dyed sock yarns are on sale.
Buy 3 get 1 free (the least expensive yarn will be the free ball)
Berroco Sox
Berroco Sox Metallic
Berroco Ultra Alpaca Fine
Lang
Regia
Opal
Lana Grossa
Crystal Palace Panda Silk
Crystal Palace Mini Mochi
Tofutsies
Noro Kureyon Sock
Noro Silk Garden Sock
Spud and Chloe Fine

Offhand Designs
A couple of bags have been discontinued. I would like to clear what we have to make room for the new bags I will be buying in a few weeks.
Fiona Tote
Regular price is $185 and the sale price is $110.

Zelda Grand
Regular price is $160 and the sale price is $96.

Namaste Bags
Namaste has discontinued a few colours to get ready for the new spring bags coming in a few weeks. We are clearing these colours out.

Saddle (rust)
Charcoal
Turquoise (not Peacock)

All bags and accessories in these colours are on sale 25% off.

The special pricing is for in stock yarns and accessories only.
No lay aways.
No returns.
The special pricing will not be offered on the website but you can phone orders in.

No comments: