Sunday, November 29, 2009

Off to the airport

We are about to leave for our parents.  Dad is driving us to the airport.  The suitcases have way too much stuff in them but how do I know what I will need?  I will tell you that there is only one pair of shoes packed.

What knitting did I take??  I have been going back and forth for the past few days and couldn't come up with anything.  I didn't want chunky yarn.  I didn't want anything too hard.  Who am I kidding-there won't be any time to knit in Vegas but I need to take something just in case.  I decided to throw in a few balls of Noro Kureyon to work on another Log Cabin Afghan.  It might take a year but it is easy knitting when I don't want to think.

I will try very hard to post from Vegas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bon Voyage!! Have a great trip!!!

Unknown said...

Only one pair of shoes packed!!!!
That tells me something .... more than one pair coming back!