Monday, November 23, 2009

More mini sweaters

In the last newsletter that was sent out I gave links to some mini sweaters that you can knit to decorate your tree. Here is the latest set of mini-sweaters from Berroco.

It has been a while since I posted. Friday after I closed the store we started a new class. The students are moving along with their hats and we are going to start working Fair Isle this Friday.

Saturday was absolutely crazy in the store. Thanks to all who visited. After work Beth and I went to Chapters for a quick look. $250 later-that is a quick look right? Then we went off to dinner with friends which turned into a late night.

I watched football and The Amazing Race yesterday. No knitting was done due to a migraine (I didn't drink on Saturday night so no it wasn't a hangover!!)

I am feeling much better today except I am tired. My hair appointment was at 8:30. Why that early? My dentist appointment was at 1:45. I also worked on some accounting, made up gift certificates, worked on the brochure for Camp 2010, emailed out some orders (Lantern Moon Needles and Crystal Palace-Mochi Plus and Mini Mochi) and went to the store to unpack some orders. The red Buddy Cases from Namaste arrived today. Blue Sky Alpacas sent some Bulky and Dyed Cotton.

My evening is going to be uneventful-probably reading a book. :)

No comments: