Monday, October 12, 2009

War Room

Thanksgiving dinner was held yesterday afternoon which worked out good for us. Thanks Aunt Rene-dinner was great. Beth is golfing today. Yes, in the freezing cold!!

I am working on Camp. This is my war room. Yes, two different lap tops are working simultaneously. We have finished the door prizes and goody bags. They are packed in the trailer and ready to go. For the past two years Beth and I have driven up in separate vehicles. This year we borrowed my parent's friend's trailer. (Thanks to The Water Depot-Upper James Street Hamilton). I have spent the afternoon getting the registration packages done. There is a long list of printing that needs to be done-I will be at Staples when they open tomorrow morning.

I just updated my iPhone as well which means I can do some fun things from up north. Now available is 'tethering' which means I can use my phone as a modem. We will try and post some pictures from Camp.

Seriously, how do you lose your passport? A team was eliminated on The Amazing Race last night when they somehow misplaced a passport. That would never happen to me. I would be checking every 5 minutes to make sure it was where it was supposed to be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't get it either - I'm pretty scatter-brained, but when it's important it has a pocket in the backpack/purse and it always goes in there. I was sad to see them go though - they were really nice guys.