Friday, October 23, 2009

Tips and Tricks

I meant to do a post last night but 'things' got in the way. We went out for dinner and came home to catch up on some TV. Survivor, baseball, poker and CSI. I haven't started in on my 30 episodes of Y&R. I better start soon!!

Back in July I sent out a Tips and Tricks newsletter on the mattress stitch. If you didn't receive it you can download it now.
Tips and Tricks Newsletter-Mattress Stitch

There is a trend going on in the store right now-scarves. These are easy to knit and make a great fashion accessory. Okay, they are quick and easy for me to knit which makes me happy. I can try a new yarn and in a couple of nights a scarf is done.

This is called Rambling and the pattern can be found on the Spud & Chloe blog. I would like to credit for knitting this scarf but I can't-Ann did the knitting. The pattern calls for Spud & Chloe Sweater-our sample is knit a new yarn from Naturally called Karamea.

My Mochi Plus scarf is growing slowly. I keep setting it aside to try something else. Maybe this weekend.

No comments: