Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cookie is in Canada

It is now 8pm and we have arrived at Bayview-Wildwood. There were no traffic incidents so the trip was good.

We are sitting in the bar having a drink-it has been a long day. Cookie and I are blogging while Beth plays Sudoku.

The truck was mostly packed yesterday but today I had to throw in the last few things. Every year we say that we are going to take less but it doesn't happen.

There was no way to park the truck at the airport so I continued circling while Beth went in to meet Cookie. They met only briefly at TNNA so I was glad when Beth sent me a text that said 'I have her'.

Cookie's only complaint so far is that it is cold out.

Did I mention that we are sitting in a bar? I forgot to say that there is Karaoke going on. Not good Karaoke!! If he had his teeth in it might sound better.

There were some friends waiting in our cabin for us.

We get to sleep in tomorrow morning-breakfast is between 8 and 10. Then we will set up the registration area. We can start setting up the main room after 1 so it should be a relaxing morning before the craziness starts.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Well, she's right. It IS cold out!