Friday, September 18, 2009

New Project

I have picked my next project. I was going to knit with Rowan Colourscape Chunky but then the Luxury Donegal Tweed from Debbie Bliss arrived. This jacket was in the fall/winter 2008 Debbie Bliss magazine which is now sold out but you can buy the pattern on the Vogue Knitting website (which I did this morning).

I brought 3 colours home to decide which I wanted. The dark chocolate brown actually won but I have another Debbie Bliss coat in brown so I changed my mind (as women are allowed to do) and will be casting on in Glade Green this afternoon.

Survivor last night was great. Russell appears to be a real &%*$%* which will make for good TV. The show is always better when there is someone for you to root against.

All of sudden I looked at the clock and it is 10:30. I am still in my PJs. Gotta run if I am going to make it to work on time.

No comments: