Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I can knit

The knitting content on my blog as been almost non-existent lately. Here is the scarf I am knitting with Rowan's Colourscape Chunky. The pattern is very easy to follow-just 20 rows.

Two large boxes arrived yesterday afternoon that included
-the new Debbie Bliss magazine for fall
-Sublime Organic Wool-5 new colours
-Sublime Baby Cashmere Merino Silk DK-new book and 5 new colours
-Katmandu Chunky from the Queensland Collection-a magazine is coming for this yarn from one of my favourite designers-Jenny Watson

Korey is working on a new design for the website. There are going to be some great additions including a 'search' option and more pictures. He send me a concept page to look at today and I am excited about the changes.

Big Brother-I'm not sure back dooring Russell was the smartest thing Jeff has done. Michelle, Natalie and Kevin can now get together and they can get rid of Jeff and Jordan.

No comments: