Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Spud & Chloe

When I returned home from TNNA many people asked 'What was exciting at the show?' I talked about the Spud & Chloe yarns but not their patterns because I didn't think I could explain them properly. Pictures work much better.

Spud & Chloe is the work of the ladies from Blue Sky Alpacas.

The patterns come in an envelope just like a sewing pattern.

The actual pattern is written on one sheet of paper that folds up-just like a sewing pattern except the paper is much better.

You can follow Spud & Chloe on Twitter and by reading their blog. The latest blog post has the cutest hat!!

Writing about the yarns and patterns is making me a bit sad. The look great in the bags but I CAN'T/WON'T knit with them until I am finished my JSS vest. How many times have you heard that out of my mouth? We should start a pool to see when I actually cave. :)

2 comments:

Lost Mitten said...

hehe...I can sympathize, I've been wanting to knit a whole bunch of things but I put my foot down and said that I won't knit anything new until I finish this sweater I've been working on! I am getting anxious to start something else though, ahhh! :)

Sally said...

I've got Saturday June 27, right around 3:00 pm when, not only does the Camping World RV Sales 200 NASCAR race start, BUT the third round of the PGA Travelers championship is on.

What do I win?

And I WILL win. :-)