Thursday, May 07, 2009

Will Coach get voted out tonight?

We're just about to sit down and watch Survivor and Hell's Kitchen so Beth is yelling at me to hurry.  She is anxious to see if Coach is getting the heave ho.

Here is the first square all done.  The cast off will be be in the seam when the squares are connected-I know it doesn't look good right now.

Not much new to report except I broke another mask for my CPAP machine-I wear this at night for my sleep apnea.  Like the first mask, I have broken off a small plastic piece.  We tried to crazy glue it but that didn't hold.  Our friend John tried some compound which worked until 4:30 this morning when it let loose.  Tomorrow morning I am off to buy another mask.

I'm going to put my feet up and try and get the sleeve finished on my Noro cardigan. 

No comments: