Monday, May 04, 2009

Bathroom or a million dollars?

Did anyone watch the Amazing Race last night? Who stops for the bathroom? Kisha and Jen lost out on a chance for a million dollars because Jen had to go to the bathroom. How stupid!! Beth and I both agreed we would pee our pants and worry about it later. Sorry I know that sounds gross but you have gone this far and are so close to the end. They will have that regret for the rest of their lives.

The final two on Celebrity Apprentice wasn't surprising. I knew Annie would make it and figured Donald would pick Joan. If Joan and Annie weren't fighting I think Brande would have made the final. She was so much better on the show than Joan.

I just returned home from Toronto. Saw the new Noro, Sirdar and Debbie Bliss yarns. I'm not giving any details here-watch the next newsletter.

From the distributors I stopped to get bags for the Tent Sale. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, I was just around the corner from Yorkdale. Walked the mall and didn't buy anything for myself. Two puzzles came home for Beth-that's it. No shoes, no purses, nothing.

Beth and I are on the way out the door to have dinner with Louise who owns L.K. Yarns in Halifax. She came to visit Beth today and is staying overnight before flying home tomorrow. If you are visiting Halifax this summer, stop by her store and tell her Julie says HI.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

did you buy any shoes when you were in Chicago ? ?

Unknown said...

I totally agree - a minor embarassment is a small price for admission to a 1-in-3 shot at $1,000,000.
And I'm disappointed that Donald picked Joan - it's a ratings thing straight up. Brandie rocked it out all season; between raising money and stepping up for most of the tasks ... I hope that Annie kicks Joan's ass so hard that Melissa can feel it!!!