Monday, April 06, 2009

Snowy day in Ancaster

Mom and Dad are still in Myrtle Beach so I want to send them some pictures of home.

It is the beginning of April and snowing like crazy.

This is our neighbours flower garden. I am standing above looking down (just to explain why the picture looks weird).

Did anyone watch Celebrity Apprentice last night? I was so mad that I couldn't sleep. Trump was a total jerk. He fired Khloe because she was charged with DUI last year. I do not condone drinking and driving (I won't drive after one drink because I am so anal about it) but she didn't deserve to be fired because of it-it has nothing to do with the show. She was honest about it and it seems like she is trying to make amends for her mistake. Apparently Donald needs to keep the more known stars (Clint Black-who in my opinion is a complete donkey) for ratings.

Now that I have that off my chest I am going to go back to work-I have a newsletter to finish. The Blue Jays season opener is one TV and then the basketball final at 9.

2 comments:

Sally said...

You were kinder about Clint Black than I would be. And I agree about Khloe. She is trying to make amends and to call her out on national tv?? Who died and made him God.

Brendaknits said...

Ah- you folks down there in the banana belt - take a look (www.brendaknits.ca)at what snow is really like. :) :)