Friday, April 10, 2009

Questions. Questions.

For the past two days the only words out of Beth's mouth have been questions.

How do I get sound on my new laptop?
My fax machine doesn't work. Can you help me?

She started knitting a scarf today. I cast on the stitches and then she can knit. I was watching the golf and she would cry out "What have I done? There are supposed to be 10 stitches and now I have 11." A while later I hear "I have 11 stitches again."

Now she is booking a plane ticket with her credit card and it is asking for her Verified by Visa password. "What is my password?"

I'm going upstairs to watch this weeks episodes of Y&R. She is going to stay downstairs and play poker. How long do you think it will be before she yells at me again?

I am typing away and just she blurted out "I have finished my ball of yarn, can you attach a new one?"

Who do you think is going to make it through the weekend?

3 comments:

Melosmom said...

In my defense - it is hard to be good looking and smart!

Irene said...

Sounds like my house. I try to do things on my own, but it is so much easier to have a "loved" one help us. Think how close you to will be "knit" together.

Unknown said...

Did you get that woman straight from her mom? LOL What annoys me more is when Kerwyn (and/or the wretched children) do something without asking about it and it's not the right way. And when I say "right way" I mean my way ... same thing really.