Thursday, March 19, 2009

More about the conference

Many of the great suppliers I deal with had representatives at the conference. These companies donated great items for our goodie bags (that came in Namaste bags) as well as sponsoring meals.

This is Betsy who runs Classic Elite Yarns. Sorry that the picture is a bit fuzzy-damn iPhone. She is wearing a scarf knit in Classic Elite's Silky Alpaca Lace (our stock is arriving tomorrow). The pattern is from the magazine Heron Island (also arriving tomorrow).

This is Stacy Charles. Many of you have read his name and seen his amazing designs in ads while reading Vogue Knitting (who put on the conference for us) and other knitting magazines.

Unfortunately I am at work right now and left all my notes from the conference at home. I will post more tomorrow.

The new bags from Offhand Designs just arrived. I have focused on the colours Rumpelstiltskin and Rosamond.


This weekend is the most exciting weekend of the year for sports enthusiasts. The NCAA basketball tournament is starting. I have my computer on right now watching as I am typing.

No comments: