Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Keep the pictures coming

Kim sent me some pictures of a few baby cardigans she has knit. These were given at a baby shower last week. The cardigan on the right is knit out of Sirdar Baby Bamboo and the pattern is from the book #336 Baby Bamboo Too. I wasn't given any details about the cardigan on the left.

Debbie Bliss' Eco cotton arrived today. The book arrived a couple of weeks ago but since there was no yarn I didn't talk about it. You can preview the patterns here. The yarn is aran weight with a nice sheen to it.

Bev is coming for a meeting tomorrow afternoon and Beth reminded me that I had better get out the gift she gave me. I think she was a bit embarrassed when her boss was visiting from Italy and I served him an Espresso in a coffee mug. Now I have proper glasses. They are much too small for me-one sip and you are done.

I have Idol taping right now. There is no sense watching tonight's show live-it takes about 3 minutes to see everything you need to know. It is going to be interesting to see who the judges bring back tomorrow night.

No comments: