Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kauni

A box of Kauni arrived today-just in time for the Frolic. We received-
EA
ES
EQ
EF
EG
ER

The yarn comes in balls that are 130, 140, 150 or 160 grams.

Dream in Color sent me a rush shipment of Classy so we have the colours to make kits for the Frolic. Last night I started winding the yarn on my new toy-I have an electric ball winder. Just hit start and off it goes. Now I have to figure out how to measure off the yarn correctly as it is winding-that will be tomorrow nights task.

American Idol is about to start so I am going upstairs to sit on the couch. I have all the knitting on my Noro cardigan done and the sewing together has started. Not sure if I will be able to do it tonight. Beth and I just went out for dinner (Turtle Jacks and it was very good) and I had 2 drinks with dinner. Might be a good idea to hold off the sewing until tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Brendaknits said...

I am enjoying your more frequent postings. Thanks.