Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was great. We had 22 for dinner. Beth and I worked all Wednesday afternoon and Thursday until everyone arrived but it was worth the effort. I slept almost all day on Friday.

Mom bought big stuffed bones for the dogs. Here is Roko. He doesn't like to pose for pictures.

Melo on the other hand has no problem laying still and having his picture taken.

A sale started in the store on Saturday (for those who haven't read their last newsletter yet) and will run until Wednesday. The yarns on sale include
  • 45% off Trendsetter
  • 45% off Alpaca with a Twist
  • 40% off Blue Sky Alpacas
  • 30% off Berroco
  • select 100gram balls of self striping sock yarn for $8 a ball

The store is open 10-5:30 on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday we are open 10-1. Sarah is getting married Wednesday afternoon so Beth and I need to get to Milton for 3:30.

Today has been another relaxing day-knitting and watching football. No complaints from me. Time to go root on my Dolphins.

2 comments:

Irene said...

Iexul love your Afghan so far. I live in Mississauga and travel by bus so I'm trying to figure out how to get to your shop. In the mean time I taking a knitting course this winter to refresh my knitting skills, it's been a long long time. Love your blog.

Rhonda said...

Looks like Christmas was for the dogs. Love the bones. Can't wait to see the finished Log cabin.