Sunday, October 12, 2008

More squares

I am totally addicted to my Log Cabin Afghan. Here are squares 6 and 7. Since it is Sunday afternoon I am sitting on the couch watching football. Square 8 is on the needles and will be done later today. I might even get square 9 started during The Amazing Race. I am not sure who I am rooting for yet-I think it might be the mother/son team.


I am speaking at the Kitchener-Waterloo Knitter's Guild this Tuesday night. It is always fun to go to their guild meetings-they are a huge guild with enthusiastic knitters.

Korey and I have been working on the website. We have a new section called Featured Patterns-this was called Kits and it wasn't easy to navigate this section but I think we have found something much easier now. Please let me know what you think. Take a look at Laura and the other pattern names that have a star in front of them. This also lets me show some of the designs from the new magazines.

My couch is calling. Have a good Thanksgiving. I might spend my holiday Monday at the Ball's Falls craft show. The weather forecast looks good and the crafts there are always great.

No comments: