Thursday, July 31, 2008

New

Roko (on the left) and Melo love their new yard.  Thank goodness for the artificial grass.  With all the rain we have had it would be a mud bowl if the real grass was still there.

These pictures were  taken with my new iPhone.  I don't know how to publish right from my phone so I have downloaded to my mac.  I did learn how to change the size of pictures (easily) on my mac today-it's always a good day when you learn something new.

Two new colours of Kauni that arrived last week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, is the new i-phone all that you dreamed it would be? LOL

Unknown said...

hey there ! so glad you've got your new iphone ! i hope you have a LOT of fun with it.
congrats on the photos .... by monday you'll be an expert

Samantha said...

I'm glad to hear you got your new phone. :) Yay!

How is that grass for picking up the doggy landmines? I've never seen the artificial grass before.