Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Colourscapes Chunky and iPhone

I sent out a newsletter yesterday highlighting the new yarns and magazines from Rowan. Here is the Colourscapes Chunky. The colours are amazing (picked by Kaffe Fassett). I am almost done the back of my vest-hopefully pictures tomorrow. I am hoping that Korey can get these on the website soon.

430 Carnival
431 Cherry
432 Heath
433 Frosty
434 Candy Pink
435 Ghost
436 Northern Lights
437 Camouflage

Yesterday afternoon Beth, Cathy (the clean freak) and I had lunch. We happened to be beside the Rogers store so I went in to see if they had an iPhone. I have wanted one of these since the first iPhone was talked about. Well, they had one in stock. I was still debating (I have to pay a penalty to Bell to get out of my contract) but I decided to go for it. I went back in and they started the paper work. All of a sudden the girl working called someone else over and they didn't know what to do. I have a flag on my account so they couldn't finish up getting me my phone. Because someone stole my credit card a few years ago I am now flagged and the credit companies have to make sure it is really me and not someone trying to get something (phone, mortgage, car, etc) in my name. Rogers called me this morning that everything is okay and I can go after work to get my new phone. Since I can take pictures with the phone and the phone has Internet, I am hoping that I can take pictures and publish them right to my blog. We'll see tonight. Beth is excited because she will get my iPod Touch.

I am in the middle of updating the website. Since the quantities in stock for yarns are showing I had better make sure they are right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you got one - Kyle wants one too. I think that he's serious because he's actually saving his money!! LOL