Friday, May 02, 2008

Cathy strikes again

I have used this title before but it is very appropriate.

Cathy came in to help me today. We have done some major moving around. I started during the week and we almost finished today. Sarah is working tomorrow and I can hear the phone ringing all day because she won't be able to find anything.

At the Frolic I was beside Lori from Oceanwind Knits. She delivered my order of fingering sock yarn (for socks or shawls) that is 100% merino in very muted, subtle tones. The yarn is beautiful and I just ordered some more. We also received her pattern for the Oyster Bay Shawl.

After work I am off to the Dundas Pottery sale. It runs this weekend.

Friday May 2 - 3 pm to 10 pm
Saturday May 3 - 10 am to 8 pm
Sunday May 4 - Noon to 4 pm

Dundas Community Centre
10 Market Street South, Dundas, Ontario

Have a good weekend and hopefully I will have some knitting to report next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, the "pottery Sale" in dundas is always wonderful. i'm so glad you're able to go. Wish i was going along too. I'm sure you'll see Marvellous things .... and now you have a whole new house, you'll be able to buy the most wonderful pieces. Don't forget to pick up the business cards of the artist's whose work you like, so you can visit them again.

and maybe you'll be going to see the Dundas valley tour this summer, too.