Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Is spring really here?

The weather outside is fabulous. Almost all the snow is gone from our parking lot and the sun is shining. You can't be anything but happy on a day like today.

I am almost finished sleeve one and ready to pick up sleeve two. Since I dislike sewing I picked up the stitches and worked the sleeves down from the top.
Alexis knit us another Tulip Cardigan. This time we used bright colours that can be worn by a boy or girl.
This is the adult version of the Tulip Cardigan that Rhonda knit. Every picture I took came out terrible but today I got one that shows the colours. Rhonda-you hurt my feelings by asking if my mom sewed the buttons on the cardigan-I did it because she wasn't home yet!! If she had been home then I would have asked her to do it.

Samantha asked me a hard question-who do I want to win Survivor? At this point Ozzy deserves it. It will be interesting with the merge to see how things play out between Ozzy and James.

Don't forget that Hell's Kitchen is on tonight. I am going to ask the same question that I ask every season-if you are going on Hell's Kitchen how come you didn't learn to make Risotto? Every season Gordon is yelling at them about their Risotto.

There are going to be some changes for the tent sale this summer. It isn't going to be in a tent. We are renting St John's Parrish hall which is just up the street. This way we don't have to bring everything in at night, there are no weather issues and they have lots of parking. The dates are not set in stone but we are looking at July 8, 9, 10. I will give better details once the hall is booked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That tulip cardigan is calling me!!

Samantha said...

Ozzy is my favourite. I like Pavarti too. I'm glad Eliza was voted off ... couldn't stand her.

I love that tulip cardigan. It is really gorgeous.