Friday, February 08, 2008

Family Day

In Ontario we have a new holiday in February called Family Day. This will be held on Monday, February 18. I didn't think much about the holiday, just assumed that all retail stores would be open. I was told in class last night and by my Canpar driver today that most retail stores are closed so I have decided to close that day as well.

I have been unpacking more boxes this afternoon. A huge box of Mountain Colors Bearfoot just arrived. We should have every colour in stock right now.

I am working on my Feather and Fan shawl this afternoon-maybe it wil be done by the end of the weekend!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I'm excited about having a long weekend in February. Hopefully Michael will have a long weekend too ... sometimes when a stat falls on the monday he works Saturday. I hope not! LOL