Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

I wrote this post on Monday but didn't post it.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I haven't touched my needles in a week. It has been busy visiting people and then relaxing. Sometimes I need a break from my knitting and then I will go crazy with non-stop knitting.

I am sitting in the store writing this wearing my new Patrick. Wannietta worked like crazy and got it done. I am so happy-more old one is not doing well. There are holes in the sleeve seams but I am not parting with it!!! Since she was driving down, Amanda asked if they could work. The two of them spent all morning winding skeins of Dream in Color Classy for the Tulip cardigan.

Have a happy new year !!
It is now Tuesday evening
Last night I started a new project-Rocketry from Dream in Color. I don't have pictures yet but mine is pinks and greens. I have the body done, neck border done and I am working down the first sleeve.

Beth gave me a Slingbox for Christmas. This is the coolest thing that you hook up to your tv. I can now watch our home tv on my computer at work. I also have it on Beth's computer so she can watch at work as well. Since I was downloading I also put it on my mac. Now I can being doing work and watch tv at the same time. Life is great!!! A word of caution-it wasn't as easy to set up as they say. If you don't have someone who is technically inclined then pay someone to set it up for you. We had a friend do it-I would have thrown it across the room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of slingbox. I best look it up!

Samantha said...

Happy New Year! Those cardi colours are great. :)

I have never heard of a slingbox either. Interesting.

Unknown said...

Happy new year from the West Coast !