Thursday, November 22, 2007

Monkey

Yes, this is a sock-and I knit it. I used Prism's Saki (Thunderclap) and knit the Monkey pattern from Knitty. The pattern is easy to follow-I left out the purls and made them all knits. I knit the socks on 2.5mm needles and should have used 2.75mm-these are a little on the tight side.

Wannietta, before you ask, I used 5 double pointed needles.

Happy American Thanksgiving. I get to watch football all afternoon-all I need is for someone to cook me a turkey dinner!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG - There are pigs flying somewhere in the world!!!

It's beautiful Julie - I'm sniff really proud of you! I know that you'll have the 2nd one done in no time. You maybe shouldn't let your Dad know or he'll have some expectations. Hee-Hee

Rhonda said...

Ditto! I'm flabbergasted! I knew you had it in you, just needed the right incentive. (NO SEWING!)