Sunday, July 08, 2007

More squares



Eleven squares are now complete and I am half way through number twelve. I am hoping to have it complete for the Knitter's Fair.

Yesterday was Beth's birthday so we had friends over last night. We have a WII (video game for the tv). Everyone loves coming over and playing it. It is more interactive than most video games-you can golf, play tennis, box, bowl and you are actually moving around to do this.

My computer room is up and running in the house. I have internet access now and my new printer is working. I have it set up through the network-no ugly cords on the desk.

Tomorrow morning is the first meeting for Stitch N' Pitch. We are meeting at the Rogers Centre (formerly SkyDome) at 10am. What time do you figure I need to leave Ancaster to make it in time?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd leave at 8, 8:30 for the latest - you'll be in some morning rush hour traffic. But then again I'm paranoid about being late for things.

Can I order tickets through you or should I just go through the email on the flyer?

Are you going to sew the squares together yourself or farm it out? I wouldn't hate the job - I did all the squares on my Noro Squared Afghan and lived to tell! LOL

Samantha said...

Michael makes the trip from Ancaster to Toronto at least once a week and he says you won't want to leave any later than 8am. If you're lucky the brunt of the traffic will already be well on its way and you'll get there easy.

Your squares look great. How many more do you have to make?