Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday ramblings

The drive to Toronto this morning took 2 hours. The meeting went well but we have lots to do before the game. So far 100 tickets have been sold but we are aiming for 1000. Because the game is quickly approaching we are having another meeting on Wednesday morning.

I stopped at Best Buy on the way home and bought the new Love CD. It is downloading into iTunes right now and sounds great.

What was up with all the crying on Big Brother last night? I would have nominated Jenn just for her crying over her picture.

Don't forget about Hell's Kitchen tonight-Melissa on the men's team is going to be interesting.

The dates and times for the tent sale have finally been decided.

Tuesday August 14-the store will be closed during the day to get ready. The tent sale will be from 5-9pm
Wednesday August 15-7am-3pm
Thursday August 16-11am-3pm

I think that these times should accommodate everyone. We will be offering 10% off if you pay cash for your tent sale yarn. Also, on Thursday any yarn left will be marked down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am coming to the game! I may pay but I think it will be fun.

Okay I totally agree with you about Jenn - holy loser! Just a little superficial you think????

Hell's Kitchen was great last night - totally love Gordon.