Sunday, March 18, 2007

It's Felted

This is my Lattice Bag drying in the bathtub. The lighting near the bathtub is poor because the ceiling over it is sloped and the lights are at the other end of the room. You get the idea though. I threw it in the washing machine while watching the Amazing Race-it could have used a few less minutes in the machine but I think when it is dry with handles it will look great.

I am almost at the armhole on the second front of Kilcar-I might get there during the Apprentice.

Last night we watched The Departed. After sitting for 2.5 hours I would have liked it to end differently-won't say anymore in case you haven't watched it yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo... Felted! Can't wait to see the whole thing put together!

Rhonda said...

Dave and I watched it. Loved it.