Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday

Yes, it really is 2am. I am having problems sleeping so why lay in bed and do nothing? I also had a lay down earlier so that could contribute to it.


As you would guess, today is an exciting day in my house. Hopefully we have an exciting game and the Colts win.

Here is the progress on my Lattice Bag. I have about 20 rows to go. The store has been incredibly busy (I am not complaining) which cuts down on knitting time. It is incredible how many people have come in the store who saw us on tv. I would never have guessed that many people watch CH Morning Live. People I know stop me in the grocery store or at Tim Horton's to tell me that they saw it.

Here is the start of my crocheted scarf. I am using Tonalita from Trendsetter. It isn't going quick enough for me-my crochet hook is plastic and is killing me. I need to make a trip to Michael's to get a metal one!!

If you are interested in our class schedule, Korey has it on the website now.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

The scarf looks lovely, and the bag looks great. :)

A couple days after your store was on CH Morning Live my aunt's candle store (White Flame Candle Co.) was on. She's on quite a bit these days, but that was the first time I have seen it.

I'm not going to watch the Super Bowl, but I am hoping the Colts win too. When ever I hear about the Bears all I can think about is the skit from Saturday Night Live with those guys sitting around drinking beer saying "Daa Bears" all the time. LOL

Next weekend is the weekend I'm looking forward to. :)

Dorothy said...

Both the scarf and bag look great.

Samantha said...

Congrats on the Colts winning! I hope you had money on that game. :) *lol*

Unknown said...

it's a long-shot if this will post...
Would you be
interested, my dear, in a game of word-tag ?
have a look at my post for feb. 6th,
"six things"