Monday, December 04, 2006

Puppies need a lot of attention

Things have been very busy in my house. Roko needs to go out every 1/2 hour so there is lots of running up and down the stairs. He can go up the stairs but won't go down. He has to go out at least 3 times during the night so I am a bit sleep deprived. And he really, really likes yarn!!

Wannietta worked in the store on Saturday with her daughter Amanda. She took a couple of pictures of Amanda with Roko.

I haven't picked up my needles in a week but I think I will start back on Kilcar tomorrow in the store.

I forgot to tell you about our shopping trip in the last post. We didn't choose to go over American Thanksgiving-it was the only weekend that worked for everyone. It took 2 hours to cross the border!! A 7.5 hour drive turned into 10 hours. We quickly checked into the hotel and ran to the mall. Cheesecake Factory for dinner and shopping-who would complain about that? The mall opened at 8 am on Saturday morning and we were waiting for the doors to open. The King of Prussia Mall is amazing. Nordstrom, 2 Macy's, Lord & Taylor, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, JC Penney and Sears. I got a winter coat and new pair of boots. Just one pair-shoe shopping was actually very disappointing. We got Christmas presents for the kids on our list-thank you Discovery Channel Store. The back of the Expedition was very full on the way home. Luckily the lady at the border didn't ask very many questions and let us go.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I ~heart~ Roko!!! What a gem. It will get better with the whole out every 1/2 hour.