Tuesday, July 11, 2006

They've arrived

My order from Namaste came yesterday morning. I was sleeping (the dogs didn't let me sleep the night before) and the mailman woke me up but I couldn't get mad at him because the parcel finally arrived.

I don't usually put any pricing on here but so many of you have asked what the prices are going to be here they are.

Everyday bag $87.95










Messenger bag $87.95










Needle binder $75.95









Mom, Dad and Beth are having fun on their cruise so far. Beth won $500 US in a slot tournament Sunday night. They called me from Juneau last night. The ship had just docked and they were going shopping in my favourite jewellry store called Fire and Ice. Beth called me again from the store with choices. I think I am getting a necklace (the bracelet was 5 times more). Beth and Dad were going fishing in the afternoon. This is the reason that Beth went along-to keep Dad busy. Mom wouldn't be caught dead on a fishing boat!!!

Not much knitting to report. I did a few rows on Bettna yesterday afternoon. The Berroco shrug is approximately 10" (one half is 30") so I have a ways to go.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Those bags are so nice ... the prices are pretty good too. :) Maybe I'll have to add one of those babies to my birthday wishlist.

I'm glad your family is having a good time. Congrats to Beth on her win. :)