Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I hate the rain

It is another rainy day in Southern Ontario. I really, really want to crawl back into bed and have nap with weather like this.

Got a call from Alaska yesterday-they were in Skagway. They claim that they are behaving themselves but for those of you who have met Beth and my parents you know that this isn't true.

I spent last night watching Big Brother (please send Alison home), Last Comic Standing (they aren't really that funny) and Rock Star:Supernova. I would give the job to Dilana right now. Didn't do any knitting unfortunately. Spent the night on the computer working on our Gone Stitchin' Weekend. There is room left for 5 people.

I have decided that I am going to sit and knit in the store today. I really want to finish Bettna to move onto something else.

3 comments:

Tania A said...

I would rather see Danielle go home honestly, but I think getting rid of Allison first might be a better plan all around. Allison's a touch little snit.

And I totally love Dilana, though she's so not the usual style of music I listen to. My DH calls her Satana, because of her look and such, but really likes her performances.

Rhonda said...

Oh, we know they're not behaving!

Unknown said...

Totally - Allison has got to go!!