Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Off to Indy

Beth, Bev, Cathy (who reps for our company and sometimes works in the store as well as being one of my students) and I are off to Indianapolis early tomorrow morning. We aren't going for fun-this is a trade show to see the new yarns for fall. Okay, the show is Saturday-Monday which gives us time to shop and sightsee.

I needed knitting to take and have been dreaming of knitting Bettna so I got one front cast on today. I am using colour 244 of Silk Garden. Here is the picture again so you don't have to scroll down to see it. Jane just finished knitting it for the store (in colour 245) and it is fabulous.

I know there won't be time to write while I am away. We are home late Tuesday night so Wednesday I should be able to give you a preview of fall.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Have a great trip!

Rhonda said...

Enjoy. Play safe!