Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Finally some pictures

Well, as I promised, here are some pictures of Bettna. The picture with 3 pieces is the bottom of the fronts and backs. The other picture is the sleeves.

I am almost done the one sleeve/front and the other sleeve is done, just have to finish that front part.

As I mentioned, Beth and I are off to Vegas on Friday. Because Saturday is a holiday I decided that I needed/wanted to go away. I am closing the store on Tuesday and we will be back in Toronto at 7am Wednesday morning meaning I will be tired but the store will be open on Wednesday.

The website is almost ready to launch. We have one more small problem (taxes) and then it is ready to go. In the US where these programs are made there is only one tax rate but we have 2 which causes problems. Once we have the solution, I will let you know.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Bettna is lookin' good. :) I can't wait to see the updated website. It'll be awesome

Unknown said...

Wow, what a rocking weekend you're going to have. hope you get a good sleep tonight.

It was super to meet you last weekend. What great timing !