Thursday, April 06, 2006

Done!!! plus information on Tent Sale


I didn't get that throw done!! I have 53 squares done on that one.

This is the Diagonal Throw. The tassels are regular but it took a while to figure out how to make them and write it out for others to follow. The cute stand is from my parents. They found it at Cracker Barrel in Myrtle Beach.

The tent sale will be Wednesday June 21 and Thursday June 22. The store will be closed on Tuesday June 20 so that we can get everything ready. The hours will be from noon to 8pm. We tried to make it so people could come after work. In previous years you had to come into the store to pay which caused quite a traffic jam of people. This year we will also have a cash register set up in the tent for those paying with cash. An added bonus-pay with cash and get a 10% discount (on tent sale yarns). Also, on Thursday after 5pm there will be an extra 10% discount on all remaining tent yarns. (Pay cash and get 20% off!!)

Off to knitting class.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oooh tent sale ... I will mark my calendar and start walking around with a collection jar asap. :) LOL

I love the diagonal throw. Very pretty. And the stand is adorable!! :) For the record, Myrtle Beach must have better cheese than we do up here, because I just opened our Cracker Barrel cheese and there was no cute stand in it. *wink* LOL

Unknown said...

The throw is lovely Julie; you are such a rockin knitter. The stand is great - your parents have a good eye! Gee, thanks for all the notice on that yard sale - lots of time to really gear up for buying (I am seriously hoping I am well enough to come this year - with cash!).