Monday, April 03, 2006

Beth's still alive and the camera came home

Got through square 47 last night. Half way done!!!

Today was our first day of summer hours. We're closed on Mondays until September. This gives us all a bit of a break during the nice weather (not so nice today though).

Getting ready for the Knitter's Frolic. We are going to be busy in the next couple of weeks making up kits.

Again a busy tv night. 2 hours of Deal or No Deal, College Basketball final and The Apprentice. Should get a few more squares done.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, the squares look amazing! You are incredible; I probably would have given up by now - it does look great. The newsletter was excellent. Were you happy with the basketball final score; nice upset (I only know that because Ed told me - could care less!). I will see you at the Knitter's Frolic!

Rhonda said...

The afghan looks awesome! Can't wait to see it finished!

Samantha said...

It looks great!!

Unknown said...

I love the newletter format and you're doing awsome on this afghan. I don't know if I could do so many little squares!

Tania A said...

Those mitred squares are beautiful!