Thursday, April 20, 2006

Almost there

I am proud to write that I only have 1 square left to finish on my throw. I have also finished off all ends. Should get it done tonight so I can post a picture later this weekend.

Beth and I are driving to Toronto tomorrow night to set up for the Frolic. The location couldn't be worse for Friday afternoon travel-the 401 and DVP. There is absolutely no way to get there and not get stuck in traffic.

If you are at the Frolic, please stop by the booth and introduce yourself.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

That's great, Julie! I can't wait to see it finished. :)

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

I bow to your nimble knitting fingers to have accomplished all that knitting, plus run a yarn shop and organize yourself for the Frolic. I'll be sure to stop by at the Frolic. I'll be the one that's dazed and can't make up her mind. LOL