Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Home again

We arrived home around noon today. The trip was great and we had lots of laughs with Mom, Dad, Aunt Rene and Uncle Bob. Golfed 4 out of the 5 days and came home with colour in my face. It's amazing how time in the sun always makes you feel better. We got out just in time-it rained all day there today!!

I wanted to work on the Jane Slicer-Smith throw while I was away but the pattern wasn't ready. Instead I started a new project. It is a shrug that I saw on Michelle's website. You can download the pattern and there are 3 different versions that you can choose from-I am doing the long back with fringes out of Lane Borgosesia Merino Otto in Lavender. I tried to upload pictures of mine but Blogger is being stubborn right now. I will try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

That's a lovely shrug. :) I'm glad you had a good trip. I can't wait to see the sun again.