Friday, November 04, 2005

Debbie Bliss Pure Silk magazine

Since my last post I played a few games on Party Poker. Very addicting! Our account goes up and down very quickly. I was on a lucky streak at the beginning of the week. (Sigh-it didn't last long) I was adamant that I didn't want it on our computer but I am the one who plays the most. The good thing about playing poker online is that you can knit while doing it. Many of my students comment that I am getting a lot of knitting done-sit in front of the computer for a few hours playing poker and you can get alot accomplished.

While playing I was thinking about how to convert the pictures so that I could download them. Maybe I should have being paying more attention to the game-lost 3 in a row. I have to be positive-I figured out to do it. Here is a few of the designs. The logic behind the pictures I chose was to show the different colours.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

They're beautiful Julie - nice choices. I really like the white & light blue one.